Powered by Blogger.
RSS

IN THE KITCHEN WITH CHEF KRIS FROM NIGHT+MARKET

If you follow me on twitter, you know NIGHT+MARKET, a pop up resto on the Sunset strip that specializes in authentic regional Thai street food and general awesomeness, is one of my favorite places to eat. And no, it's not just because they play Kanye and project episodes of The Wire or the Godfather on the wall (well, maybe a little bit?), it's because Kris is a badass in the kitchen. After the rush of glowing praise from LA food god Jonathan Gold, Kris's next big moment is LA's biggest food week: DineLA. Despite his hectic schedule and new it-boy status, he took the time to invite me into his kitchen and get a sneak peek at his DineLA menu: Chili Relish with Pork Rinds and Head on Prawns with Chili Jam. So delicious and easy to prepare, I'm definitely adding these to the menu the next time I rev up the grill. Enjoy!





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS